CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Gino Gin & his lady Diva Dina!

Mike and I were invited to a murder mystery party. Mike's character was Gino Gin. The silent but bold bar tender. I was Diva Dina an up and coming movie star. We had a great time putting our costumes together and acting out our roles at the party. I was voted best dressed for the evening (which secretly was my goal). Mike earned the most money through out the evening using only his charm. We had a great time!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome costume! It's fun that you have a blog. An RN, huh? Good luck and let us know how it goes. We may be having a girls weekend in Boise with all my sisters on Dec. 8th. It would be fun to see you on the way up or down so let me know if you'll be around. Love,
Brooke

Roxanne said...

Great blog Mandy. I will put it on my list and check it often.

Cheri said...

Everyone has a blog now. I love it! And love the costume. The boys look so cute and I'm so jealous they get to grow up in the neighborhood I grew up in. I miss it there.

Suzy said...

Okay, you're blog is definitely the coolest. I'm getting great ideas from all of this. The boys in their costumes on the porch are my favorite picture! That's a keeper!

Jessica Newby said...

Mandy! What the heck! You showed up from nowhere! I can't believe how cute you & your family are. It's great to be able to peak in at your life.