CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

If you dont like needles look the other way!



I have been a full time mommy for quite sometime now. I love spending my days with my two little guys. I hope the days of hugs and kisses from them will never end. Even though they keep me soooo busy it is healthy for a mom to have something of her own. Since, I have had my kids I have been interested in the medical field but where to start???? I have two little babies who I did not want to feel pushed side because there mom could not be settled in the present. How does a woman find the balance between her personal goals and her family.


When I finished the phlebotomy course in the fall it started a flame for me. It inspired my to keep pushing to complete the nursing program. I know I am on the right path for myself and my family. The older I get, I understand the person I want to become and what lesson I want my children to learn. It is important for my to obtain an eduction. I don't feel like i can push my kids in that direction if I don't achieve it myself.


Who knows when I will be able to get into the nursing program? Between kids, more babies to come and my job & Mikes job ............who knows?


Now that I have told a long story, here is a picture of me in action drawing my brothers blood. You cant tell from the picture but about 30 seconds after it was taken Brett passed-out. I am not joking! He does not do well with blood or needles. I felt bad but he handled it well. I love him for being my experiment.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It is hard to find time, isn't it? I am going to school right now, and most of the time it's fine, but sometimes it gets very difficult to find the time to study. I think I just have to keep the attitude that I'm not going to give up until I finish, and even though it's hard, I know it will be worth it. I say, if you've found something you're passionate about, go for it!

...Plus, your vocation will earn you some money. I'm just trying to get an English degree :)

The Greaves Family said...

Mandy
I found your blog. I know how you feel. Even with my associates degree I still want to go back and get my bachelors. But when to do it between kids, being a mom, wife and homeschooling our kids who know when it will happen, but it will someday. Your boys are so cute, I love it when they lay in the cart like that. Sure makes shopping easier!:)

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.