CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We went camping!!!!!!!!




We bought our camp trailer back in October and we finally were able to use it. We went camping over by Sun Valley last weekend and had the best time!!!! The boys played and played in the dirt, climbed trees and played in the water. They were in HEAVEN and I must say I was too ! I was free to play with the guys because everything was organized and easy to put together for meals. The boys were a mess by time night fell but no big deal. They took a nice warm bath and went right to sleep in there bed. Mike and I watched a movie and snuggled in our bed. It was wonderful. We have a new meaning of camping now and the word "tent" is no longer included!!!! The whole idea of buying our trailer was to make fun memories with our boys and we are!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Jones Family said...

I am so glad to find you. Your little family is adorable! Congrats on the nursing thing. That is awesome.

Bateman said...

Mandy! Hi! This is Jana Bateman! I found you through Heather's blog! I hope that it's ok. I am so excited to see cute pics of your family! We have always loved the Brown family! I can't believe how big the boys are! You are amazing Mandy and I love your guts!

The Greaves Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Maybe one day our meaning of camping won't have the word tent attatched to it! I am going to make my blog private so if you want an invite email me at bloginvite@hotmail.com

The Cook Clan said...

That is awesome! Campers are the best. We just got our last fall too. It isn't as new but it sure beats a tent! I wish we had a bath and a little more room but it works great for one kid.