CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy 30th Mike!!!!

Dylan eating cake and loving it!! ( the light got his ear funny!)

Mikes yummy, yummy cake from costco!

My friends all did a race together because the boys were to wild. I would list who people are but I dont know with there helmets on.


Mike is on the left end and some of are other friends getting ready to race.

Mike has been feeling a little blue about turning 30 so we had a grand party for him at Naz Cart. As a surprise to Mike I asked some of our friends to share one of their favorite memoires of with him................... So here they are!!!!!!



Ryan and Roxanne (Mike older brother)



Our good friends the Harper's!



Annette (Mike cousin)

Mike's parents

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I loved watching these videos! I'm totally stealing your idea next time we have a big party for Joel. Maybe on his 30th :)

Oh, and happy birthday Mike! I'm afraid of 30 too. But at least it's not 40!

Tim and Laura Allen said...

What a neat idea. I bet Mike loved watching these. Happy Birthday mike. We wish we werent busy that night so that we could have been there. looked like a blast

Cheri said...

Haha, that is so funny! The stories were great.

Heather K said...

Happy B-day MIKE!!! That was a good idea having a party at Nazcart and the memories too! Your such a good wifey Mandy!

Emily said...

The videos are great! I especially like Ryan and Roxanne's because it reminded me of when Dave met all the Browns and they were... not how he expected. :) They had a bonfire out by the canyon and they were not on their best behavior.