CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Looking back...........

We made pizza one night. He thought this pizza face looked just like him......you be the judge ;) look close for the smilely face.

I love this picture in their mathing Claude Brown attire. We take pride in our family business. Mike is the fourth generation to work there which makes Kenyon the fifth.


Mike is great to keep friday night our date night. He loves to take me out to dinner just the two of us. I will admitt I am quite a bore and would rather go the bed on friday with the boys. Mike is great to keep the spark alive in our marriage. So here we are before we leave for dinner. Kenyon loves it when i dress up. He always tells me I look fabulous! I love him for that!!!!



There faces tell it all! Kenyon and Dylan are best buds. They play well together and fight even better :)





This pic is funny but very cute! Dylan fell asleep here after lunch (you can tell by the crums) . It actully took me a minute to find him.




My ipod and I picked 98lbs of tomatoes last fall for canning. It really














Mike and his good buddy Shawn Hanko went to a Redskin football game last fall. Mike is a huge Redskins fan so this was huge for him!


Last fall I did a large amount of canning. I canned almost 100 jars of tomatoes, 75 jars of applesauce and endless jam. I worked in the afternoon so my babies could sleep. Kenyon played with his train in the "snow" and love it!




















4 comments:

Heather K said...

Lots of cute moments. I love that Mike takes you out on Hot Friday night dates. I need you to teach me to can I am too scared!

Liz Brown said...

I love that picture of the train in the 'snow'. Reminds me that sometimes it's fun to be messy! That's what baths are for!!! :)

Jones Family said...

That is so great that you guys have regular date nights! Billy is a HUGE Redskins fan too!

Tim and Laura Allen said...

Your boys are an absolute crack up! It was fun to see them play crazy with thier cousins that the bbq at bob and kathy's. We love you guys!