CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Our Train Adventure!

Here we are on the train getting ready to start!

Mike and Braylon!

Kenyon loved the trains!


Towards the three hour ride they were ready to get off!



I just love his little smile. He was the best sport!


We got sleepy along the way.


They just hung out and took it all in!


Kenyon getting on the train!



Dylan getting on the train!



Kenyon and his funny face! He was so proud of this bow and arrow he made.



They were so excited to sleep in the trailer it was hard to fall asleep!


Our kids love dress-up! The looked so cute flying around the park!



The middle of May I decided it was time for our family to get away. We decided to take our little guys on a train ride up by McCall. I found an awesome deal on train tickets for Thunder Mountain Train Line in Horseshoe Bend. Our boys love trains and play with them daily so this was huge deal for them. We took our trailer and stayed in Boise at an RV park. The whole trip was centered around the boys. I wanted them to have a weekend were the could decide the pace. They Love It! I am not sure who had more fun the boys or Mike and I enjoying them!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheri said...

The Thunder Mountain Line is so fun! We took the kids on the Polar Express when Lily was just a baby. BUt I have to agree, 3 hours is a bit much.
And I think it's awesome you and Laura did the race together! I think I need to get back into running after I have this little guy.

Heather K said...

That looks like such a fun trip. Your boys dream come true. We need to hang out some time!