CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

I am Head-oVer-hEEls, CrAZy, mAd in LoVE with CouPOns!

Here is my Albertson's run last night! I bought..........

  • 10 Jet-puffed marshmallows
  • 2 oreo's
  • 3 peaches
  • 8 jars beechnut baby food
  • 6 bottle of Nesquik
  • 2 six packs of Nestle water
  • 2 disposable cameras
  • 4 gallons of milk

For a grand total 52.96..............I paid 3.02!!!!! I wish I could say I just walked into Albies they had everything already 80%. I used 28 coupon! I did 4 transactions at the register! I spent about at least 1 hour getting ready (maybe two, I like to be organized).


4 comments:

Lisa said...

$3.02?!!?? You're going to have to host a seminar next time we're up there.

Cheri said...

Brett and I saw you driving last Friday past G. Brown's place. Waved but you didn't see us.

melissa said...

Holy crap lady, can you come over and teach me about the savings! Where do you find the time??? That is awesome~! I need your help...

The Cook Clan said...

Okay so I'm finally going to try this thing. But getting 8 All coupons about killed me today. Kind of a pain. How in the world do you do it, and how do you have time?????