CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Roasted mallows, bike rides & playing in the lake = guy time!!!

Our family went camping up north towards Redfish Lake! The lake is beautiful there! I was able to relax and enjoy my sweet boys and wonderful husband.
















Camping is a blast for the boys..............They get to stay up passed their bed time and eat junk food before bed. Kenyon calls this "Guy Time"!!!!!








He was a good sport most of the way but he just couldnt stay wake any longer.



















Brayon is a snuggle bug and everyone in our family likes to get in on the action!!!!




Mike and Dylan goofing around! I love this pic!!!!






One of my best buddies Amber Nyman and her darling little girl!




Swimming at Easley's Hot Spring. They water is warm and relaxing!








Super Kenyon!


Dylan loves to ride his bike!





























The the last couple of years we have a tradition of camping up north with the Nyman' s and Greave's family. We have such a great time every year and this year was no different. The kids rode there kids and roast marshmallows. I spent most of my mornings on the beach while the kids played. Mike's phone had no cell services so he was not bothered by work. It was just what are family needed.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun! These are great pictures. I love the one of the five of you together.

The Cook Clan said...

Fun!!!! I"m jealous, I love Redfish!!!