CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I am not a good blogger!


I have done a poor job keeping up on our blog. The idea behind it is to keep our family and friends update on our lives. I will do a better job! Things are always moving forward for us. Life is different from day to day with two little guys. Our baby, Dylan, has learned how to express him self with words. I love watching my kids achieve new things but Dylan learned to use the word "no" I admitt, I did an eye roll! I want him to say mama, maybe soon! Kenyon is working on potty training. Someday, Kenyon will say, "Mom I need to go potty." Insteed of hearing "Oh, No Thanks its stuck now." We believe in teamwork, him and I will push forward til' we get the job done (hopfully soon). One thing Kenyon has mastered is his use of his imagination. Two things he likes to do is play dress-up and art projects (which is code for playing with glue). Life is still pretty much a party around here, and we love it.


0 comments: