CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Today is our 7th year Anniversary and counting.......



Mike and I have been together for seven years now. It is amazing how quickly time goes by not even realizing it. I am gratful for the life we have created together. Our home is always full of laughter and love. Our two little boys can not wait till five for Mike to come home and play their version of kiss tag!!! Mike always brings a warm laid back vibe to our home. I am so glad he is mine!!



4 comments:

Suzy said...

You two are ancient! Congrats on 7years and 2 beautiful boys!

love you guys.....
The Harpers!

Cheri said...

Happy Anniversary! How fun. Did you guys do anything special?

Mandy said...

We did, but we did't. Mike was busy with the Home and Garden Show. We went out to dinner with some friends. I enjoyed spending the time with Mike.

Roxanne said...

Mandy, your back. I was glad to see the new post. Has it really been seven years. Thats crazy! I always forget how long me and Ryan have been married. I hope you had a fun weekend.