CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hinckley Challenge

The passing of our dear Prophet as left me to think of my own life. When I look back over his 97 years here on earth I am taken away by his accomplishments. I think of the steps I take in my daily life to better myself, and I definitely can see room for improvment sooo...... I am taking on the Hinckley Challenge to read the book of morman in 97 days. The challenge started on Feb 4th and ends May 10th so I am slightly behind. I love to read so I am going to dig in and finish this goal.
I hope to gain two things from this, one a better understanding of the Book of Morman and the stories in it. Two, I hope to become closer to our Savior, who has given me so much and give little back to him. To any one else who could find room for improvement in their own lifes take on the Hinckley Challenge go to http://www.hinckleychallenge.com/.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey Mandy, good for you! I'm thinking about doing it too!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Great idea...I have tried to start, but I am not going very fast! Congrats on 7 YEARS! Now that is crazy...I swear it was not that long ago when I came down from Rexburg to be one best friends Bridesmaid (now I feel old).
Oh and we are coming to Twin Falls in June!!! I hope we can meet up!

Tim and Laura Allen said...

What a wonderful way to respect and remember our prophet. Such a good idea, i'm totally doing it. Did you go to the womens conference yesterday? It was awsome, i hope you got the chance to go.

Laurie said...

Hi Mandy! This was fun to find you on here! You have the cutest little family. And they are growing up so fast. You'd think we lived a world apart instead of just a couple ward boundaries! See ya! Laurie

**nicke... said...

mandy... oh, your blog is adorable! i am so glad i found you! good job on the hinkley challenge! i should do it too...
xoxoxoxoxo **nicke