CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kenyon did it. He is potty trained!!!


It took sometime and some clever thinking to get him potty trained but we did!!!!!!!! Kenyon loves Thomas the train so I used it to my advantage. If he would go potty twice in the toliet he would get a train. Over a two week period he collected almost 80 trains and then sum. Those of you who have ever purchased Thomas trains are probably doing the math in your head of the cost but thank goodness for EBAY!!! I bought them all from a woman who did not know what she was selling for only $40.00. Sooo for two dollars a train we got the job done! We gathered then all together to show them off. Great Job Kenyon!

1 comments:

Cheri said...

Now that is happy news! Go Kenyon! You're just teasing me with pictures of the house, I'm so curious to see how things have turned out, but all I get are little background pictures. Please??? More?