CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dylan the Gourmet Cheif.......Maybe!!!


I work quite a bit in the evenings so Mike has got the role down of Mr. Mom pretty well. I usually have dinner ready when Mike gets home in the evening but somtimes they depend on P&J's. One night I came home to find Mike in the kitchen making dinner with little Dylan by his side. Whenever Mike does the dishes he wears his denim apron. Dylan looked so grow up and no longer our baby it pained me. I love to see him grow into his little self. Mike said he never tried to take the apron and stood on that chair for almost an hour. He just played and ate his food. Maybe we have a Chief in our future........we will see!

5 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! He'll be whipping up culinary masterpieces in no time!

Hey, thanks again for watching Charlie and Delyah the other day. We couldn't have done it without you!

**nicke... said...

what is he making tonight? he looks so cute with his apron on. the perfect chef!!!

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

I was waiting for an update!!! Cute kids...they are growing up so fast.

Tim and Laura Allen said...

Awww that is so cute... and mike is such a good daddy! Congratulations to kenyon for being potty trained, man that would be nice!!

Roxanne said...

He does love his food. I think your right about the culinary future. So cute! I love this kid, he totally cracks me up.
Tell Kenyon good job on the potty training.