CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Our Sweet Cheeks!

The first day we had Braylon Kenyon asked me if we could bring sweet cheeks home with us. The name has stuck with him. As you can see, Braylon fits right into our family. We are so crazy about this little guy. He is a wonderful baby.

Braylon is kissed on endlessly. We can not help ourselves he is just too cute!

He likes to sleep with his hands above his head. In fact, I know he is going to sleep for at least three hours if he is in this spot. I thank my good friend Marie for lending me her baby swing.









8 comments:

Jacque said...

Those are 3 beautiful little boys. It looks like little Braylon is very well loved.

The Cook Clan said...

What sweet pictures! I love that middle one.

Tim and Laura Allen said...

He looks Sooooo much like kenyon especially in the top pict of all 3of them. It is so crazy. He fits in perfectly with you guys!

Bateman said...

What a cute family! Those boys are so lucky to have such good parents! Brothers are the best! Braylon fits in really well to your family.

**nicke... said...

i love picture of braylon totally sacked out! he is so adorable!

you are tagged little lady!

Heather K said...

I sure think Braylon is such a special baby! He is so cuddly and smiley,happy. I enjoyed our quick visit the other day! I am so glad I got chosen to be your visiting teacher so we could become friends! Talk to ya later and we will have to get together at some playday!

Emily said...

So sweet! I hope we get to see them all very soon. We'll be there for Thanksgiving, so if you guys are sticking around we'll see you then. And we're having a birthday party for Jake and Charlie on the 28th in the evening. Hope you guys can make it!

Wendy said...

What cute little boys. I miss them and can't wait to meet little Braylon. We love you all.