CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

What has Dylan been up too!!

Dylan loves art projects. I picked up these cute pumpkin masks. The kids had a blast painting them!

Dylan can not get enough of Kenyon! He loves spending time with his brothers. They had the best time making Carmel apples.


Yard work is a big project for our family. Everyone has a job to ease up the load. The boys responsibility is to pick up the walnuts from our walnut tree. They moan and groan but the have fun.





2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Oh, my goodness! I can't belive how big he has gotten! Hey I started a play group if ya wanna join. Leave your email on the play group blog and I'll invite ya to be a member. www.tfplaygroup.blogspot.com

**nicke... said...

i love those boys!