CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 5, 2009

How far does your dollar take you????

I paid 4.20

Total at the register (one trip) was 57.20

Total for the week was 412.63. I paid 62.35!!!!

Now I would love to tell you this was easy and no work or effort involved . I wish I could just walk into Albertson's with everything already 80% off. The truth is I have spent endless time searching my favorite blogs for the deals http://www.athriftymom.com/ and http://www.krazycouponlady.com/ . In five days I made seven trips to Albertson's . I used 147 coupons and did 24 transaction at the register . Plus to add some spice I had three big helpers along for each trip!




I paid 32.20

Total at the register was 122.56
(there is a ton of items in is this pic so look close)

I took this picture almost three weeks ago so I dont remember the details on this one but I am sure you get the idea!














3 comments:

Brooke said...

Just getting into the couponing world. Went to Albertson's tonight-Total at register was 95.13. Out of my pocket was $31
Not as good as you but not bad for a first time I think. You'll have post your tips or email. Seriously would love to know how you do it-do you subscribe to lots of papers? I've checked krazycouponlady-love her but I just started getting a paper so I don't have many coupons yet. How do you keep them organized? Seriously email me or blog your secrets brookegilchrist@gmail.com
Love ya,
ME

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, that is amazing! My sis in law was talking to me about this the other night. I really need to jump on the band wagon and get with it! Thanks for the sites!!!!

Heather K said...

Thanks Mandy for your great Ideas. I forgot to buy the paper Wednesday. I had worked all night and had mutual etc. BUT I did pretty good at Albertsons with the Catalina's and a few coupons. Next time I will do better. The diaper stock pile is amazing for you especially. I LOVE IT! I did 3 transactions today at Albertsons and was tired. I don't know how you do it.