CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Krazy Cheap Huggies!

Here are the purchases I made last night. If you link onto http://www.krazycouponlady.blogspot.com/ under "Krazy Cheap Huggies" she explains the math and where to find the coupons. I uses 18 coupons and make 2 trips to K-mart. Total was $199.76 I paid $55.43. K-mart has a large stock of huggies so there are plenty.

  • 14 packs of Huggies (3.50 a pack)
  • 2 packs pull-ups (thinking ahead)
  • huggies Lotion
  • 2 packs Pedia Sure Nutri-Pals
  • huggies wipes
  • 5 jars Gerber baby food
  • 3 Finger Foods
  • 1 Gerber puffs
  • 3 water bottles
  • 4 Graduates dinners
  • plus, a $14.00 Catalina to use later



Sorry this is only half of the purchase. I forgot to take a picture of the rest but you get the idea!


Here are some types I have learned along the way..........

  • First you need to start taking the paper or buy it on Sundays. Our local paper does not have all the insert it is missing the Red Plum and P&G. Normally I buy 5 at the Dollar Tree because they are only a dollar instead of 1.50. Then I collect about 4 more inserts from family and friends. Sometimes I have to buy the Idaho Statesman (Boises paper) but I hate doing that because it is 2.00 a paper so I have kinda found a way around it by ordering coupons on ebay. They are cheap and it is a great way to stock pile.

  • Now your coupons need a home to stay organized. I keep mine in a binder and insert the coupons into baseball card holders. They are clear plastic (you can find them at Target in the baseball card section) insert that clicks into the binder. I have they divided into different categories so they are easy to find. I take the binder every where I go so I never miss a deal!

  • Then I stock my favorite blogs! I have been couponing for almost 2 months now. It is see to see what is a good deal and whats not. I the beginning I just copied the transaction I saw on the blogs till I got the hang of it.
  • Play by the rules. Don't expect stores to bend their rules for you. Don't clear the shelves only take what you need. Be a team player! One bad apple ruins it for the rest of us honest couponers.
  • On Krazy Coupon Lady she has a link tilted "10 days" which will explain more!!!!

There is a whole language and lots to learns but anyone can do this. I would love to help anyone get started. Feel free to ask questions.........it helps!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Wow, thats freakin' crazy!!! You're amazing!!!

Jacque said...

Good job Mandy. I'm impressed, but a little intimidated. You must be so organized.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Way to go Mandy!! you are amazing. I am not sure I have that kind of patience. I would have never thought 10 years ago you would have been such a bargain shopper:)Can you believe it has been that long since our days in high school.