CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Halloween Highlight!

Halloween is one of our favorite holiday! Mike and I have fun dressing up. We mostly enjoy the excitement of the kids.




Craving pumpkins with little boys was not going to happen so we painted them:)




Kenyon loves pirates! If you notice his foot up on its toe..........it is his pegged leg!










Braylon loooovvvvvvveeeeeesssss candy. If you notice closely he has two suckers in his hands. After we were done trick-or-treating he would not let them go!!!!!!







Our ward party!



























Kenyon's face cracks me up! He road his bike from house to house collecting his candy!






Mike had an AWESOME costume! He was Pee-Wee Herman.!!!!!!!!!!













I dressed up as a sixties go-go girl! My whole goal was to pull off a beehive in my hair. No easy task!!!!! It was painful and difficult to achieve.




For about the last 3 years we have went to an adult Halloween party with some of our good friends. We look forward to it every year!!!!







One huge cheesy smile..................I know. But I want to show of the hair!!!!!!! I had a hard time getting the right effect with Short hair. It was tricky!!!!




Over all I thought we looked pretty darn good!!!!





We made spooky teeth out of peanut butter, marshmallows and apples. It was fun!!!












We had a blast at the corn maze! Cold but Fun!
























1 comments:

Heather K said...

Your costumes were so cute! But I will forever picture Mike as PeeWee! Braylon in the tub with suckers was my favorite picture, and Kenyon's pirate costume gets better and better every year! The wig rocks!