CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 23, 2009

Walnuts anyone?????


Fall is my favorite time of year. I can never get enough of crunchy leaves, the beautiful colors and the brisk air in the morning. One thing I will admit I am not crazy about doing is canning or working in my garden. I was taught the value of hard work and the rewards of canning growing up. I am passing these lessons down to my boys. They are little so most of the project is my but they have helped pull weeds (and a few green tomatoes)! We have a huge walnut tree in our back yard. This year I finally figure out how to harvest walnuts so the boys and I spent a few afternoons working on those.

1 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Oh wow, you're such a brave and patient momma to let your kiddos help with canning.