CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy 5th and 3rd my little pirates

Kenyon and Dylan have the best time dressing up as pirates so it was only natural we had a pirate party.













If you can tell this is a treasure chest full of gold jewels and skeletons! I had the best time decorating the cake with Keno!
















This video is slow to start but stick with it.............when the pinata does brake it is a crack-up! I should explain that Kenyon would not let any hit his pirate ship pinata so I had to make one. Watch to see how awesome my job of constructing is.


3 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Oh how stinkin' fun is that!!!! I love the cute cake idea!

Heather K said...

Thanks for inviting us.....it was a fun party! The pinata was hilarious!

Suzy said...

I haven't been on your blog for forever. The boys are growing so fast. We have been totally in our own world and miss you all. I loved that video. Jameson thinks Kenyon's parties are the coolest ever! We've got to figure out a time in our crazy schedules to get these boys together. Happy Thanksgiving!